|New Dirty Soap|
Here's the inaugural (well, not really, but the official one) post of my Changes series. As I get more adventurous in my soap making prowess, I'll be making over or improving upon the older "models" of some of my and your favorite soaps. Up first is Dirty. I have been really overwhelmed by the response this soap has gotten. Mainly because I didn't think it would sell. I went way overboard with the chocolate lines, but it was after all, the inspiration behind the name, and the customers loved it-but me, not so much.
|Old Dirty Soap|
As you can see, I now have two, thinner chocolate lines, and thanks to Jo at The Soap Bar for suggesting I cut the soap on its side to minimize "streaking." And I was able to miraculously duplicate the minty, shimmery green topping. I used a green chrome oxide with a touch of pearl mica. And so, this concludes this episode of Changes. Up next, Buffy The Dead Skin Slayer gets a new hue and scent!